CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Update

Thank you to my fil who dropped everything to watch the kids so I can gt X-rays your rock. I was told to pretty much rest completely before my big solo trip which will be in less then two weeks so I can't cook,clean,do dishes anything and hopefully it gets better before then. I am in horrible pain and my hand is getting no circulation and turns purple often this is my final update for a bit since it hurts just the positioning of the keyboard and my left hand....hubby has doctors orders to take care of all household chores so that seems like a plus haha but that's it I can't keep texting friends because now my left hand hurts but call and I will pick up.hope everyone has a wonderful night and thanks for all the concerns and warm wishes.

0 comments: