CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Father's Day Gift DIY

I spent all night thinking how I was going to come up with a Father's Day gift for all the fathers in my family that they would LOVE so I came up with taking my kids photos and using sidewalk chalk as the prop. I headed down to my local park and parked in the parking lot then on the other parking spot beside me I started to draw I then stood on my car and snapped two pics each of the kids since the ground was hot and got my picture!! I used photobucket to edit and printed at my local Walmart and you can use them as the gift card or frame them but it is sure to get tons of WOW THAT IS SO COOL! The woman at the photo counter was amazed at how they came out.



And for those who are wondering YES I am well aware I made a mistake I was rushing before the hubby woke up but it is an easy fix with Photobucket so those who don't know what I am talking about always is spelled with one L!

0 comments: